Monday, February 13, 2012

New Project! Need Recommedations!

Hello All!

I am embarking on a very new, very exciting YouTube project. I am already one YouTube - check me out HERE - but thanks to some very epic Mario-ing (yup its a verb) last night my boyfriend and I are putting together a video game YouTubey thing. I don't have a lot of details yet because we still in the planning stages but I do need some help from you!


First off we need some video game recommendations. They need to be multiplayer - like Super Mario Bros Wii - but beyond that the possibilities are endless. They can be for the following systems - Wii, PS3, PS2, Xbox 360. I'd ask for no first person shooters, but if there's one you think it really good (and it's not Halo) then suggest away!

Second, if you have any good Video Game related names I'd love to hear them. I am the WORST at thinking up names/titles, so if I don't have some help this channel will end up with a lame name like "Christa and Dan and Videogames". So suggestions for names would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you advance for any suggestions/ideas you have and I will be sure to post the full details as soon as I have them!!

4 comments:

  1. Other than Super Mario Bros for Wii, which I love. There is Mario Party 8 and Wii Party that are super fun! And there is the classic, Mario Kart. Wii is the best console for multiplayer games. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently working my way through Super Mario Bros Wii right now. I love it - thankfully I have someone to play with me. I don't think I'd ever be able to finish it on my own!

      Delete
  2. Portal 2 Co-op mode is made of awesome!!! Also Little Big Planet 2, wherein you eventually get to shoot a CUPCAKE GUN. I shouldn't need to say more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been dying to get my hands on Portal 2!! I've played a little of the first LBP but I'm definitely going out to get the second one now that I know there is a Cupcake Gun!

      Delete