Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Great Square Soft Challenge!

So my boyfriend is a huge Final Fantasy fan! He has all the games and has played them all a million times. I've also been known to enjoy video games from time to time but yet I've never played any Final Fantasy!

So I've been given a list of five games. Most are Final Fantasy, but there's also a couple other Square Soft games thrown in for variety and to get the full scope of their style of video game.

Here's the list (listed in order I'll be playing them):

1) Chrono Trigger (Nintendo DS)
2) Final Fantasy 4 (PSP)
3) Final Fantasy 6 (Gameboy Advance)
4) Final Fantasy 7 (PSP)
5) Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (PSP)

In other video game news - We got an Xbox! It was something we've been talking about for a few days and we finally went and picked one up at Wal-Mart yesterday evening. We also picked up Lost Odysessy and LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga to play. I started Star Wars last night and like other LEGO games I've played it's a lot of fun and I can tell there's going to be some great replay value.

As I progress through the Square Soft Challenge I will be updating my thoughts on the games here. Stay tuned to help cheer me on and find out if you'd be interested in the games yourself!

1 comment: